Hatteras 54 Anteva

Bernd1972

Visit site
Hmm, we might have different price ideas. I was not aware the boat posted by John was going virtually for free. However, It believe it will be really hard to find a 50+ foooter for substantially below 120k after preparing for that trip and end up with a boat that will actually make it to the Canary Islands, or anwhere else expect its berth on own power. Not without major investments, some won´t even make it with spending a substantial amount.

Last edited:

Bernd1972

Visit site
I hope you find something that meets your ideas. If you would consider upgrading your budget a bit we might figure out something.
After all you would have to do very minor things to make it your boat and would have something capable, relyable, trustworthy and trouble-free

Seastoke

Visit site
John what budget do you think you need to find a good boat that would get you in the middle of the Atlantic.

drjohn1969

Visit site
Yes we viewed her Thursday she is a mess which is a shame with this said would put my hands in my pocket s if it was not for the ceased port engine

drjohn1969

Visit site
There is a few 53 s too in Greece I am talking to Bernie regarding his , just waiting on the time I can finish work. So kinda in a limbo until then.

harvey38

Visit site
Sold for £16K, apparently both engines do run but the port wouldn't stop when commanded, they had to manually shut it down and no one bothered to sort it as the owner only wanted it as a liveaboard. It last went out to sea three years ago.

drjohn1969

Visit site
Well that's disappointing my information was port was ceased by a few people and even the auction people said it had huge issues. Any one knows the buyer hoping it s not one of them who said it was ceased

Seastoke

Visit site
Well that's disappointing my information was port was ceased by a few people and even the auction people said it had huge issues. Any one knows the buyer hoping it s not one of them who said it was ceased
The other engine was worth mor than 16 k

harvey38

Visit site
The plot thickens - Anteva was entered as a no reserve by TDC, it is now rumoured that the bid has been rejected 😒