Hatteras 54 Anteva

Bernd1972

Visit site
Hey John, you could have my Hatteras 58 YF at a very similar, but somewhat lower price. No Detroit Dinosaours, but proper MAN engines with rather low hours.
Stabilizers, 20kW Genset. Proper navigation electronics, all there. Needs only minow work to be ready to go (new batteries and new toilets + some minor maintenance projects). Downside is that it is currently in Italy.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to talk.

drjohn1969

Visit site
Hey John, you could have my Hatteras 58 YF at a very similar, but somewhat lower price. No Detroit Dinosaours, but proper MAN engines with rather low hours.
Stabilizers, 20kW Genset. Proper navigation electronics, all there. Needs only minow work to be ready to go (new batteries and new toilets + some minor maintenance projects). Downside is that it is currently in Italy.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to talk.

drjohn1969

Visit site
Bernd1972. That sounds a good but cpm sent, we are traveling over the EU looking for one so pm me hopefully I can reply

Last edited:

Seastoke

Visit site
I am trying to get my head around it was going as near to Guildford as possible , now we are off Lansagrotty.

drjohn1969

Visit site
Fair enough! Def not a trip for an untried and untested vessel with dodgy engines though. So maybe Bernt’s option is a viab

I am trying to get my head around it was going as near to Guildford as possible , now we are off Lansagrotty.
Guildford was just a stop gap , I have a place out there too and will be off out there late this year or early next..

If Bernie pm s back maybe

Seastoke

Visit site
John when you come on here , peeps spend time trying to help . So one minute you want a mooring near your house to spend weekends on it , then retire and going to live on . The next post you are going to live in your hose in Lanzergroty and have the boat in a marina. Just saying.

drjohn1969

Visit site
John when you come on here , peeps spend time trying to help . So one minute you want a mooring near your house to spend weekends on it , then retire and going to live on . The next post you are going to live in your hose in Lanzergroty and have the boat in a marina. Just saying.
Things and plans change was looking to buy from uk but there is not much opportunity here hence looking further aboard.

ashtead

Visit site
Clearly you might become tired of lanzargroty so don’t close you eyes to other Canarian islands but they cannot really compare with the glorious isle wight which notwithstanding Wightlink is slightly less tedious to reach. I wonder how marina prices compare though?

Bernd1972

Visit site
These old Hatts are just amazing sea boats. I bought mine with the intention to do a step-by-step refit. Paited hull and 80% of the topsides, some work on the flybridge left to do. But not a big deal left. Needs new batteries for seatrial and for sure it is quite a convincing beast when out there.

I´d trust an old Hatt for beeing out even in inconvinient conditions more than most other boats in the same size-class and the substance and build quality of those boats is just impressive, a little on the heavy side but rock-solid!

My 58 got slightly less interiour space in the salon than the 54, but lots of outdoor area and you will appreciate the aft cockpit when docking or doing everything outside the boat (swimming and such). And the good old 58YF definitelly offers a good number of diffrent areas to get together or finding a bit of privacy apart from the others aboard.

Last edited: