Jeanneau Prestige 34 - Owners Manual

alt

Visit site
Hi All,
Friend has just landed with a new to him Prestige 34 with KAD44's.

Would anyone have any idea where he would source a users manual? I can sort him out with engine manual, but looking for one for the boat itself to work around electrics etc.

Many thanks!

pete78

Visit site
Hi - I have a JP 34 , albeit with D4 260's. I have a copy of the manual, so if he's desperate I could photo it ( not sure how many pages is is!) and send it across electronically?

not as good a s the original, but may help

alt

Visit site
Hi - I have a JP 34 , albeit with D4 260's. I have a copy of the manual, so if he's desperate I could photo it ( not sure how many pages is is!) and send it across electronically?

not as good a s the original, but may help
That would be extremely generous - if it's easier to scan it and send it (Easy for me to say as I have a multi-feeder scanner). No issue with the D4's - I have a KAD44 manual which I can give him.

The main things is the electric buttons at the helm - he's a practical guy so he'll figure most of it out, but the buttons at the helm are worn so he has no idea what does what.

If you happen to see this - i'm going to try to get into the engine bay tomorrow, if you knew which switch (and what has to be turned on down below... seems to be a 12v panel on the starboard side, behind the couch, at the back) has to be on and which switch activates the actuator, that would be a great help!

Again, thank you very much for such an offer - extremely generous of you.

I can PM you my email if you wish?

pete78

Visit site
That would be extremely generous - if it's easier to scan it and send it (Easy for me to say as I have a multi-feeder scanner). No issue with the D4's - I have a KAD44 manual which I can give him.

The main things is the electric buttons at the helm - he's a practical guy so he'll figure most of it out, but the buttons at the helm are worn so he has no idea what does what.

If you happen to see this - i'm going to try to get into the engine bay tomorrow, if you knew which switch (and what has to be turned on down below... seems to be a 12v panel on the starboard side, behind the couch, at the back) has to be on and which switch activates the actuator, that would be a great help!

Again, thank you very much for such an offer - extremely generous of you.

I can PM you my email if you wish?
Hi, that’d work - PM me your email. I’m not down at the boat until Sunday, but will try and photo the manual and switches then. I can also send you a shot of the switch panel from the onboard camera tomorrow when the light comes up 👍. From memory bottom right is motor, and one up is negative.

alt

Visit site
Hi, that’d work - PM me your email. I’m not down at the boat until Sunday, but will try and photo the manual and switches then. I can also send you a shot of the switch panel from the onboard camera tomorrow when the light comes up 👍. From memory bottom right is motor, and one up is negative.
You're a star - PM on it's way!

alt

Visit site
Thanks to pete78 of the parish for sending pics etc of switchpanels - the forum strikes again!

I actually found an english version of the manual on Facebook. For anyone else that this may help: Group "Jeanneau 34 Prestige" - Under 'Files' you will see the manual in English.

If this is the main manual that is supplied to buyers, it's absolutely shocking (bad!) - Very little technical info.