Wee Seal and Kotik

DoubleEnder

Visit site
I’m interested in these Iain Oughtred designs, and wonder if anyone here knows of any examples in the U.K.? I have seen photos and looked at drawings, sketches etc. But I would really like to see one in the flesh, and thought that perhaps someone here may know one that I could go and look at.

Thank you
Graham

Romeo

Visit site
Used to be a Grey Seal turned up at the Scottish Traditional Boat Festival, Portsoy, but I think the owner sold her to concentrate on smaller projects.

There are usually a few Oughtred Boats there.

https://stbfportsoy.org/

terryp

Visit site
I’m interested in these Iain Oughtred designs, and wonder if anyone here knows of any examples in the U.K.? I have seen photos and looked at drawings, sketches etc. But I would really like to see one in the flesh, and thought that perhaps someone here may know one that I could go and look at.

Thank you
Graham

This may be too late or too far away to be of interest to you but I have an Oughtred Wee Seal. It’s ashore near Spalding, Lincolnshire awaiting a bit of spit and polish before I put it up for sale. You would be welcome to look over it, request photos or just a general chat. Pity it’s not an easy journey from Faversham.

Terry

DoubleEnder

Visit site
This may be too late or too far away to be of interest to you but I have an Oughtred Wee Seal. It’s ashore near Spalding, Lincolnshire awaiting a bit of spit and polish before I put it up for sale. You would be welcome to look over it, request photos or just a general chat. Pity it’s not an easy journey from Faversham.

Terry

I will send a PM. Thank you very much. Graham

Stephen Foyle

Visit site

Terry
Hello Terry, this is a long shot but am wondering about the Wee Seal that you built. I realise you sold her but would love the opportunity to discuss some aspects of the build with the actual builder. Would it be possible to perhaps have a quick chat?
Stephen.