Easdale Rib Rendezvous 2024 Saturday 4th May

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Another excellent event organised by Tony and his people at Seafaries. We were blessed with very calm seas and an incredible attendance of at least 70 plus Ribs. We travelled 500 miles towing our ribs for the event and we are very pleased we did.

I am sure forumites will be interested in some coverage of the event so here is a video I have put together. I think we covered about 80 miles on the trip. There were a few difficulties with one Rib suffering very significant tube failure and others having engine difficulties

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Plumbs , why not your new rib , also should you not have different fuel cans
Me and her indoors worked like heck to get the new rib built and ready. We tested it and all was good. I decided to do one last run and the outboard played up. I had about a week and I think I have fixed it. I only had time for one more test and decided to test old faithful. I am pleased to say old faithful has performed well

Hopefully the new rib will be ok for Brixham Rally in about 2 weeks but I want to be sure before I travel a long way with it

Bigplumbs

Visit site
Those fuel cans fit our needs perfectly. Yes they are the wrong colour but if you saw some of the ‘containers’ people were using I was very sorted