Swing Out Helm Seats

Trident

Visit site
I have seen on some boats a bulkhead mounted helm seat that swings flat against the "wall" to keep it out of the way when not in use but I cannot seem to find anyone who sells them . Does anyone here know what I mean and where I might find one please?

V1701

Visit site
I have one that looks for all the world that it's an adaptation of a simple, folding wooden chair. Comfy enough with a cushion on. Let me know if you'd like to see pics...

rogerthebodger

Visit site
This is one of my fold down cockpit seats attaches to my Pushpit to allow me o pass the seat when folded up/ I could not find am already made seat, so I made one myself

Seat directly behind the steering wheel and a winch mounter folding seat just to the right

harvey38

Visit site
I was looking for the type that pivot like some barstools but your link might well do the job - thank you
It's expensive for a bit of welded aluminium box section as I don't think it includes the seat but I'm sure a fabricator could knock something up to your requirements.

Trident

Visit site
I think I’ll end up making one - fortunately I own a company that bends stainless tube and can weld anything so I’ll not have too much trouble but have to wait until the machines aren’t running all day which might be a while… not sure I can justify stopping production runs and keeping customers waiting just so I can make a seat base