Southampton Beer and Natter 2014 - time to get these started again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisilou

Visit site
Chris and I are in for sure but we won't be eating. A comfy table away from the rif raf would be nice tho....ta :p
L
:)

oGaryo

Visit site
Thanks Lisa, Mat and Andy.

I've highlighted those eating in blue on the first page so I get an idea of numbers and therefore an approximate number of tables I'll need to book for you all

LionsDen

www.bbiuk.com
Looks like we will be taking over the pub - With that number we should get a group discount off both food and drink - Leave it to you re negotiation etc as this is your event so no pressure then Gazza :D

Be good also if they can group the tables together in the back area so we are not too dis-jointed just a thought.

Last edited:

LionsDen

www.bbiuk.com
How many of us are looking to bring there boats to Swanwick as we may be able to get a forum discount as I am in dialogue with the marina atm and they may also be able to group some off us together - Just a thought :encouragement:

Boat Name - LOA and either Power- Sail details below would assist.

Lions Den - LOA 13 m - Power

z1ppy

Visit site
Hi Gary,

As it looks like you will be filling the pub regardless i dont feel so bad but sadly i dont think we are going to make this one. We land back the night before and not sure we are going to be in a fit state to be social!

put is down for the next one, who knows, we might even have a boat by then! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.