Yacht Cradle.

doug748

Visit site
Yacht cradle:

1714234315438.jpeg

Note the heavy centre section which bears the keel is not shown on this photo which was taken when I was trying it for size. The lower sections are galvanised and the Acrow props are painted. No rust and in good condition.

1714234589581.jpeg

* The whole thing can be dismantled and carried in a medium estate or maybe a larger hatchback, a good roof rack helps. The photo shows a 32 ft boat for which it is a little undersized, though I have used it a number of years with no problem. 30ft or under would be ideal.

£400 collect Plymouth - may be able to help with local delivery.

PS.

* The great virtue is that you don't have to pay for a yard cradle nor for cradle storage over the summer

Ailsa Sadler 29

Visit site
Yacht cradle:

View attachment 176066

Note the heavy centre section which bears the keel is not shown on this photo which was taken when I was trying it for size. The lower sections are galvanised and the Acrow props are painted. No rust and in good condition.

View attachment 176067

* The whole thing can be dismantled and carried in a medium estate or maybe a larger hatchback, a good roof rack helps. The photo shows a 32 ft boat for which it is a little undersized, though I have used it a number of years with no problem. 30ft or under would be ideal.

£400 collect Plymouth - may be able to help with local delivery.

PS.

* The great virtue is that you don't have to pay for a yard cradle nor for cradle storage over the summer

doug748

Visit site
Hello Doug,
I’m interested in the cradle.
KR,
James

Hello James, I will send you a PM (personal message) with my contact details. Let me know if you don't get it as sometimes there can be a lag with newer members of the forum.

PS,
I can't PM you at the moment as you are still on "probation". If you have any questions I can answer them, are you in Plymouth or the South West, that would make it easier to arrange things....

Last edited: