Memory Map for All chart download problems

eddystone

Visit site
I wonder if any MMFA users can help. I've installed the app on one Android tablet and managed to download Antares West Coast of Scotland package. On the website on my mac I have a page saying I can download Quilted HD UKHO package for whole of UK and Ireland for £25. However I can't reproduce that page on the Android app. If I centre on Scotland I have the option to purchase and download UKHO Scotland and presumably can do for other areas (and multiple cost) but can't find whole UK and Ireland package - any ideas? Also, if I install app on my backup Android tablet (but recent enough to run MMFA) will my purchases automatically appear?

dunedin

Visit site
I generally buy new maps through the website store, not through the App - here Digital Map Store – Memory-Map Outdoor Navigation Apps | Ordnance Survey | Hema Maps

Once purchased should be able to download and activate within the App on the various devices. The Quilted HD Uk set seems to be too big for one file, so I needed to download in various sections - eg the Scotland one you refer to.
But suggest start with the website to manage purchases and subscriptions.

Sticky Fingers

Visit site
Log in to your MM account on the Android device, your charts purchased on the Mac should be there in the chart store. Activate after selecting. In other words, once bought you can download on other devices. I use on iPad and Mac. Works well. The quilted charts are big so only download the ones you want. If you have limited memory.

Other threads that may be of interest