Customs on arrival in guernsey

Visit site
1st trip this years to Guernsey and was boarded and searched by the lovely customs team, took around 2 hours of my sunbathing time!

Wanted to pull panels of my boat that have not been off for 20 years!!! I was not a happy skipper!

But it did give me a chance to speak to them directly about them poilicing SARK and HERM.

You will have to go to Guernsey first and do your decloration forms, which for alot of us ,is a pain in the arse!

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
1st trip this years to Guernsey and was boarded and searched by the lovely customs team, took around 2 hours of my sunbathing time!

Wanted to pull panels of my boat that have not been off for 20 years!!! I was not a happy skipper!

But it did give me a chance to speak to them directly about them poilicing SARK and HERM.

You will have to go to Guernsey first and do your decloration forms, which for alot of us ,is a pain in the arse!
Thanks for the heads up.

Did they find anything of interest? Did you find any long lost article?

Last time I was on Sark I had tea with the vicar, an old friend, the police were not seen.

Visit site
That seems a change compared with the past. Did they say why such as bored or intelligence led ?
Most likely intelligence, had a old freind aboard ,who ha fallen of the rails for alot of years.

He is done with it, wants to change his life for the better, and buy a sailboat!

i am showing him the ropes!

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up.

Did they find anything of interest? Did you find any long lost article?

Last time I was on Sark I had tea with the vicar, an old friend, the police were not seen.
Well, i will have a pad and pen ready if they ever choose to board my vessel,again.

I will kindly ask them to list EVERY ITEM in EVERY LOCKER, whilst i wait around for 2 hours!

I would then get it laminated and have it handy, so i could actually FIND something on the boat , when i needed it!