Colvic Victor 40 restauration

THE PIRATE

www.allesvanpoolstertotzuiderkruis.be
Hello,
I have a Colvic Victor 40 in my possession, it is inside completely gutted including the bulkheads. My project is to fully restore the boat
Is there anyone who still has the original plans of the Colvic Victor 40 and is willing to copy and send them to me.
All costs are reimbursed.

Last edited:

Oscar42

Visit site
Victor 40 drawings

I may be of assistance to you with your June enquiry as I had bought a VICTOR 40 in July that among other things came complete with a full set of John Bennett's Naval Architectural Drawings (the deluxe version) 15 in all.

The original owner purchased the same in 1988 for £220 and I recently went to Prontprint to have these large format drawings reproduced for £45.

I am happy to do the same again for your benefit for £50 that should cover my postage, assuming a UK address.

RyRiverboats

Visit site
Victor 40 drawings

I may be of assistance to you with your June enquiry as I had bought a VICTOR 40 in July that among other things came complete with a full set of John Bennett's Naval Architectural Drawings (the deluxe version) 15 in all.

The original owner purchased the same in 1988 for £220 and I recently went to Prontprint to have these large format drawings reproduced for £45.

I am happy to do the same again for your benefit for £50 that should cover my postage, assuming a UK address.
Hi, Was wondering if you still have the plans available. I just purchased a Victor 40 and needs a full refit. Any help would be apreciated.

SabinaPalmTree

Visit site
Victor 40 drawings

Hello! I do appreciate this post is a while old now, but I am desperately seeking plans for the Colvic Victor 40. I too have a hull and would love to have some plans to refer to. I am more than happy to pay whatever you would like for said plans and of course my eternal gratitude...