Boat Recommendations

Seastoke

Visit site
Yeah, I know, its just a matter of whether I want to spend a couple of grand having it lifted and surveyed. I've spent a grand with flights/hotels/car/food in this 4 day visit and it has been very interesting and Ive learned a lot speaking to owners and to the service companies locally. Even got a ride in a Sealine SC29 which was pretty nice although the build wasn't as impressive as the Finnish boats. I was also talking to a tech fitting a stern thruster onto a sterndrive. I didn't know such a thing existed and have asked about this elsewhere.
Anyway, plenty to think about, home tomorrow.
Welcome to boat ownership, the right boat won’t come to you. But enjoy he journey.

NC11

Visit site
I've only had mine less than a year and have an issue with the engine trim sensor. Lots of minor bits and things to be refurbed like the one you saw as well that I'm getting through.

jrudge

Visit site
No boat will be perfect and age takes its toll.

The lift and survey would typically end in a price discussion if anything unexpected was found.

If the drive had anodes it is likely fine. But if not they are simple to replace and there will be a discussion with the vendor

KREW2

Visit site
I have the 25ft version, and love it, sometimes wish I had gone for the 29, but the 25 gave me the option for a much newer boat.

1714659784229.png